15 years ago we noticed a problem.
The best and latest in technology and know-how was out of reach for organisations that desperately needed it.
Benevolent organisations deserve the same level of tech as the big players so as to become efficient, effective and deliver maximum social impact (at a sensible price).
We work to remedy this disparity.
This is why Human IT exists.
We specialise in:
- Aged Care
- Community Development
- Employment & Training
- Law & Legal Services
- Emergency Relief
- Grant Making Activities
- Health Services
- Social Services
- Mental Health
- Environmental Activities
- Since 2001 we have been delivering IT solutions to over 120 organisations across Australia.
- We have a relentless focus on helping our clients increase impact – year on year
- We take pride in our exceptional track record, very high customer satisfaction and our ability to help organisations create social impact
- Our unique approach provides one year learning cycles and continuous improvement
- We have no exit strategy. We are here to stay and create lasting impact
- Human IT team consists of 14 staff members
- And 2 Directors:
- We are proudly B Corp Certified
- We deliver services nationally through a number of long term interstate partnerships.
How we are different
NFP’s & social enterprises need more than technology advice and support to maximise their impact.
- Targeted and practical IT strategies, aligned to their purpose
- Someone to walk side by side with them & bring these strategies to life
- Best practice IT Management to keep IT performing the way it should
- IT Support that goes beyond resolving technical issues and increases their team’s ability to use technology well
- Help to measure their results and understand where to invest next to further increase their impact.